The role of the Local Environment Topic Group is to:
- Establish the nature and extent of natural environment interest of the town and surrounding villages
- Consider how this should inform, influence and be enhanced by future development
- And consider what measures may be needed to retain local character
- It will also consider the connectivity and functioning of wildlife corridors and environmental enhancements to minimise flood risk.
- To view the Local Environment Technical Report, please view here